- Aug 31, 2016
- By: Subbuteo
CONTEST EXTENDED UNTIL OCTOBER 20TH 2016Challenge your creativity and win fantastic prizes!! The aim of the contest is to record a short film (viral video) about spectacular moves, freestyle actions, testimonies about the game or any other thing you make think, as long as Subbuteo is present. The most viral video (the most popular one in our YouTube channel) will be the winner of the contest. How to participate?
- Record a short video (180 seconds maximum and 320 X240 minimum resolution) of a Subbuteo theme.
- Send your video to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org (you may use wetransfer and send files up to 2GB) including your contact information: full name, age, e-mail, title of the video and a short description.
- All of the received videos will be shared through our YouTube channel.
- The most viral video (the one that receives more Likes) will win the contest
- 1st Prize: 400€ in Subbuteo products
- 2nd Prize: 150€ in Subbuteo products
- 3rd Prize: One UEFA Champions League playset
- One video for each contestant over 18 years old.
- Recommended format: MOV, .MPEG4, .AVI, .WMV, .MPEGPS, .FLV, 3GPP, WebM
- Maximun duration: 180 seconds.
- Minimum resolution: 320 X 240 pixels
- Original videos in any language about Subbuteo themes (No reproductions, copies, or interpretations of work created by another artist in any genre or media will be accepted).
- Videos containing abusive and offensive language, that defend violence, or racism will not be accepted.
- The use of music or other material that does not respect the privacy or author rights is not allowed. In https://creativecommons.org/legalmusicforvideos there is a list of websites that offer music under Creative Commons licence.
- The contest starts on 16/05/2016 and finishes on
31/08/201620/10/2016 at 24:00 h Brussels time.
- We will announce the winners on 24/10/2016.